Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TERVETULOA HELSINKIIN!

Yes, boys and girls, that´s where it´s at. I moved here three months ago and after struggling with myself for quite a while wether I should start my first own blog or not, I just gave it a GO now. It´s the first time I feel there´s a reason and the reason is to tell about an exciting new chapter in my life. Never lived in another country before. Never had to learn a new language that is close to being extraterrestrial. Hopefully this blog is gonna be informative, entertaining, hilarious and whatnot. It is meant for friends and family as well as others who might find this interesting. It is not meant for pleasing anyone´s expectations and at the moment I myself have none whatsoever. Since I tend to think too long time before actually doing something at all I decided to keep this blog as spontaneous as possible. Let´s see where we go from here, nothing´s certain...

2 comments:

El Morriso said...

Yo, now it works...comment...comment...comment.

El Morriso

Ardo said...

Great start, keep it going!