Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is there anybody out there?


Chkrs...krks...Major Jott to ground control...sshhhkrk...are you receiving?...chrshkrrr...Hello? HELLO??

Well, dear blogheads, seems like we got disconnected for a little while here on Life-in-Hel...just a little curvature in space-time continuum caused by intensive language courses, band activities, summer holiday in Germany etc.

But to all of you who still give a damn: there is still pretty much life in Helsinki (Totgesagte leben länger) and I have decided to break the silence now. I´d like to go back to regular posting, but this blogging business is very time consuming if you wanna write more than just a couple of words per post. Everyone who runs a blog him or herself knows that.

Since time has become more limited over here compared to my humble beginnings in both the blog world and good ole Funland, I will try to keep it briefer now (with occasional exceptions, of course) but KEEP IT UP!

Now I only have to walk the talk...

SONG FOR TODAY:

Pink Floyd - Is there anybody out there?

3 comments:

habermas said...

Yes, hallo, here ist Dietmar, looking forward to news from you, and this evening, after so many endless months, as it happens, there you are again! Great! Well, i've heard from Moni, that you had been very busy, specially in you language courses. And now i'm getting my mp3-player, lean back an will hear "The wall". Again after a very long time.

Juliebaby said...

Good to see that you are back, Jan, although I found this blog entry difficult to masturbate to.

JottEff said...

Sorry Juliebaby,
I will try to post in a more satisfying way from now on.
And if I should still fail to deliver, maybe you give this a shot:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steuerrecht_(Deutschland)