Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Temporary popularity boost


Wtf was that? Checked my blog stats yesterday and thought I must be looking at someone else´s. The number of hits was rising like the oil price! First I was indulging in conspiracy theories but after a little investigation I got to the bottom of it. Both Facebook profiles of Black Magic Six and Dead Elvis had linked to my review of the DE / BMS show in Bar Loose. By the end of the day I had 120 visitors, that´s roundabout twelve times as much as usual! Very usual indeed was that NO ONE left a comment, boo hoo...still I´m glad that so many of you took the time and read my scribblings! Kudos to Black Magic Six and Dead Elvis for beating the big drum for LIFE IN HEL!! Today it´s already back to normal proportions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still here and reading :-).
El Morriso