Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jackpot


Breaking news, everybody!
I´m pleased as punch to announce that I got a job!! I got a fucking JOB!!!
Still can´t believe it myself but just signed a contract for six months in the same place where I got my työelämänvalmennus (second part of my job training). That´s done with on March 13th, the next day I will become a regular duunari (worker).

This means a lot to me for many reasons.
Needless to say that I get way more money for exactly the same work I´ve done before in that company. Needless to say that life gets so much easier when you don´t have to watch every penny anymore. I don´t have to deal with the mothership KELA anymore. I don´t have to sit up and beg at the employment office for foreigners anymore. But most important:

This means a huge leap forward in my integration process. It feels like a real achievement.

At this point I´d like to emphasize how well the Finnish integration system works if you use what´s being offered and give your best. That´s what I did and at the very least I can say that the system worked for me. I went to the language courses, I took part in the job training and after they didn´t / couldn´t give me a job in the first place, I went there again for a second job training. Spoke my retarded Finnish everyday and everyday it got less retarded. Tried everyday to prove myself as a good worker and easy-going workmate.
And it worked out!

Six months don´t sound much and of course I´m still not able to plan my life-in-hel far ahead but I can´t tell you how happy I am for this new development! I was told that there´s hope my contract will be renewed. Let´s see, I´m not gonna worry about this now.
All what counts at the moment is:
I got a fucking job!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freu mi für di!

Gruß und Kuhß

Juliebaby

Dani said...

Glückwunsch !!!!! Freut mich wirklich sehr für Dich !

Elena said...

Congratulations! Good for you for working your way through the integration process.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

You are on your way to becoming a true white and blue Finnish cunt now!

Perseverence is everything. Well done!

JottEff said...

Thanks to all of you for your congratulations!
Almost feels like it was my birthday.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

jeee, onneksi olkoon!!!

JottEff said...

Kiitos paljon!