Sunday, April 22, 2012

Major setback

U-turn...
Irony of fate:

Although blessed with a great timing, our drummer decided to leave the band remarkably untimely.

Now that we finally have the much anticipated demo ready to score us gigs, record deals, shit loads of money and - in the long run - world domination, [di: unru:] finds itself one member short.

All dressed up and nowhere to go.


...but I don´t
I made a decision, too:

No way I´m gonna cave in.
I will continue this one way or another.


JETZT ERST RECHT.

So if you consider yourself a good drummer, you´re living in / around Helsinki and you dig this, hit me up at di.unru@hotmail.com.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Löydätte varmasti hyvän rumpalin, joka sopii bändiin paremmin. Keep on going boys!!

Anonymous said...

When I read the title I thought you lost your job. Although the news are pretty bad, I'm still a bit relieved.

"So if you consider yourself a good drummer, you´re living in / around Helsinki and you dig this, hit me up at di.unru@hotmail.com"

I fear one out of three is not enough :-(. Good luck!

El Morriso

Kirschwasserkönig Münchhausen said...

... the drummer is always the drama ..tja, was hat drei Beine und das Arschloch oben, oder so: Mikä on kolme jalkaa ja ylöspäin kusipää !? ... : -)

Drück, die Daumen ...