Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fifteen and falling?


Me and my girl...
No, this blog is not turning into the weather channel. I´m just quite excited about the experience of having a real winter after years of austerity. Seems that after this year´s absolutely exceptional and record breaking summer we´re striving for sensational readings on the other side of the meter. Minus 15 so far, ladies and gentlemen. Winter wonderland. I like it! Just got my first pairs of long johns since I was a child. So I´m well prepared to find out how low we can really go! Next couple of days should be a bit warmer though. Sunset starts about 3.30pm now. And all the time I have these lines of Turbonegro´s Are you ready for some darkness ringing in my head:

You want it, you got it... 
But do you have the guts?

SONGS FOR THE DAY:

Turbonegro - Are you ready for some darkness
Joy Division - Ice Age

No comments: