Saturday, November 12, 2011

DeJott JottEff

Last night´s Future Shorts event in Dubrovnik Lounge was fun! A real cool location with a vintage atmosphere, not too big, not too small. I´m terrible at estimating the amount of people in a crowd. But when the short movies started, the room was nicely filled with spectators. Good movies - I can´t decide what flick I liked best!

Acoustic punk duo Jaakko & Jay rocked the house as if there was no tomorrow, quite amazing band. They got signed a while a go and I can see why. After short movies and band the crowd condensed into the hardcore, if you will. So I didn´t exactly play music for the masses but was able to put some ants in their pants and made them dance. The snap shot (thanks Rasmus) btw is not a pose but a funny coincidence:
Black Flag - TV Party on the turntable!
That about sums it up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great title :-)! Good that you had fun as it sounds. Got inspired and am listening to TV party, too, as I write.
El Morriso

JottEff said...

TeeeVeee party tonight!!!
It was fun indeed and I´m looking forward to doing it again. Let´s see if they want me back...