Thursday, October 6, 2011

New bloghouse

These are busy days, my dear blogheads, days that are slowly but constantly getting colder. Can´t do much about the tight schedule of late but I pretty damn well can give you shelter from the chill of the oncoming autumn. So please feel welcome here at the new LIFE IN HEL bloghouse while you´re waiting for something sensible to be posted!

Got a little bored on the old layout (yes, yes, black always looks kewl, dude - I know) and since I don´t have to prove my punkrock / street credibility to anyone, I got rid of the urban black and white, gothic font meets graffiti tag style to settle for something more homey, light and colorful. That by the way is something you learn to appreciate in the dark half of the year.

But what is it? A mökki? A sauna? Well, it could be a smelly outhouse but I guess it should be whatever you want it to be. So if the new design makes you wanna drink beer/Kossu/coffee/Coke - be my guest.
If you feel like heating up the oven and taking off your clothes - that´s fine, too. But please don´t do a number two in front of your screen while reading this - it would somehow spoil the atmo no end...

SONG FOR TODAY:

Statler Brothers - This Old House

No comments: