Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SPRAY PAINT THE WALLS!


I discovered this little gem just around the corner from my language school and it put a huge smile on my face. Black Flag had many faces in both metaphorical and literal sense. Just because this piece of urban art gives me reason I wanna add this:

Click to enlarge, then pick your fave member from your fave era.

SONG FOR TODAY:

Black Flag - Spray Paint


P.S.: I recently checked my blog using another computer and realized that my new system for the SONGS FOR TODAY didn´t work. Seems that nobody cares about them because nobody told me. Doesn´t stop me from including them to the posts, I like ´em, so it´s back to the old system with crappy videos on YouTube. I also changed the links that didn´t work in the past few posts.

ADDENDUM 25.10: Finally figured it out, damn it! From now on everything happens only on the blog! Will work on the past posts little by little.

No comments: